COVID-19 Useful Info
We, at Atrium Hotel Thassos, restart with great joy and optimism and we are here to make you feel welcome, healthy, and safe, as we are fully complied to the guidelines of World Health Organization and Greek Health authorities’ health protocols.
We take responsible actions and measures to stop the spread of the virus, together. Nevertheless ,we continue to offer with the same commitment an authentic and unique experience to our guests, and a safe workplace for our employees.
As we look ahead to the future of hospitality and travel ,according to the World Health Organization and Government Health authorities’ guidelines ,we have elevated and created cleanliness standards and hygiene protocols against Covid -19.
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Our warm smile cannot be hidden so we have installed protective screen at the reception area ,provided with antiseptic and to ensure physical distancing during check in/ check out ,clearly displayed safety signage in the event of overcrowding is in place
- Contactless service policy avoiding handshakes in place with prearrival check-in and registration form via email or just follow below hyperlink https://atriumthassos.gr/web-check-in/
- For thorough cleaning of the rooms check in will be at 3 pm while check out till 11 pm
- No porter service will be available to avoid personal contact
- Electronic payments are recommended, and advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact and may be sent also electronically.
- Non-invasive, touchless temperature measuring devices will be in place.
- For property ,area and in-house information please call our front desk and /or visit our official website
- Your room or suite is disinfected and deep cleaned while amenities include hand sanitizers. Each room undergoes thorough disinfection between every room change. All in-room print collaterals are replaced and all information is available via the official website .
- Departure deep cleaning of rooms and suites-high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings and room accessories fully sanitized.
- Airy spaces, with fresh air circulating while Guest room disinfection by aerial surface disinfection machine will take place.
- Air ducts, filters and grills disinfected upon every room change. The usage of A/C within rooms at guests’ discretion
- Maid Service ,change of sheets and towels are encouraged to take place every 3 days or by your request.
- Every additional not basic equipment like magazines, laundry bags, bathrobes, decorative pillows & covers will be removed. Disposable cover on controllers.
- Mini Bar items are also removed. Our Bar will be at your disposal
CLEANING & SANITATION OF PUBLIC AREAS
- All indoor spaces thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Max 2 guests permitted in elevators or a family consisting of 2 adults and children Buttons inside and outside the elevators sanitized every 2 hours. Hand sanitizers available outside elevator at front desk
- All surfaces thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis .Metallic surfaces and items-such as door handles, keys/Keycards and security locks-disinfected with 70% alcohol, where bleach not appropriate
- Compliance with WHO, Government Health Authorities and Health First.
- Guest Only policy is applied. Entry for non-residents shall not be permitted
FOOD & BEVERAGE
We want to make you feel like home!
- Our talented Chef and his team will surprise you with various culinary selections for your breakfast and dinner.
Breakfast: 07:30-10:30 and Dinner 19:00-21:30 operational timetable
- Nevertheless, depending on the real-time restaurant occupancy we are happy to expand our operation hours with limited entry or scheduled turns per room number
- Buffets will be maintained, and protective screens are installed, while our staff service team will happily and exclusively serve you at our spacious buffet restaurant “Olive Garden”.
- Our a- la -carte Tavern “Coral” will operate on request for your special occasions with prearranged bookings and dining selections.
- The “Captains’ Bar will be available for you with All day Snacks and Beverages menu card to enjoy throughout the day on self-service basis.
The Captain’s Bar: 09:30-midnight operational timetable
- Ample space for social distancing and seating is reduced by 30%, 2-metre space between the tables. One family per table at a time to enjoy your meals.
- All our employees wear masks and gloves for indoor serving and your satisfaction. Gloves and masks are changed regularly, and our staff receives frequent training
- Frequent disinfection of all high-touch surfaces after each reservation.
- Deep sanitization of all equipment and measures compliance by all staff in Kitchen and Food and Beverage Outlets.
- We are following all HACCP and ISO 22000 procedures
Beach and Pool
- All our sunbeds and umbrellas have a certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols.
- Reservation of sunbeds/towel cannot be required except for physically needs at the time.
- Disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment
- Increased water quality controls
- Lifeguard on duty
- Our pool will operate according to all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
Sports and Activities
- We encourage you for outdoor workout options
- Also reservation required for bike rentals .Cleaning and sanitization of all bikes and equipment between rentals
Facilities & Services temporarily not available
- As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have suspended shuttle services, our gym, massage room, conference room and kids area.
- Our a-la -carte Tavern Coral will be operational under certain occasions
- Concierge desk . Concierge service gladly by front desk and our hotel manager.
- For laundry services, rentals and excursions we will be happy to suggest an authorized third-party partner.
- Room service, babysitting services will not be available
- Our Staff has received specific Covid-19 training to follow rules and regulations allowed by local government institutions and is submitted to temperature testing before starting service.
- Keeping social distancing practices, employees are provided masks ,gloves and disposable robes, where necessary, while hand sanitizer is available throughout the hotel, in Kitchen, locker rooms ,F&B outlets ,common and recreation areas. Staff replacement policy is on, while a designated person is in charge for hygiene, controlling the compliance to the protocols, rules, and regulations in daily basis regarding staff and guests
- Thoroughly check of all of our staff health certificates.
Doctor available and medical assistance 24/7 on call (health center, clinics and pharmacies) for your convenience and safety.
We also understand your need for flexibility for your plans . To that end, we encourage you to contact a member of our reservations team to discuss your future plans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Especially now, we want to thank you for your understanding and support; Travel has a greater and special value and we wish to you a relaxing and wonderful stay!
Your authentic passion for exploring is what makes our world so unique!
We look forward to welcoming you with safety!