DISCOVER POTOS IN THASSOS ISLAND
Greece’s emerald isle, Thassos Island constitutes of 380km2 land covered in lush ravines and surrounded with amazing, azure waters. Atrium Thassos hotel is located 600m from the picturesque Potos village and 42km from the main center, Limenas Port.
Thassos Island is a world apart; a remote island, lying approximately 8km opposite the coastline of Eastern Macedonia. The natural beauty of the landscape, the fascinating history, dating back to antiquity, archaeological sites and endless opportunities for discovery in its mountains and coastline makes Thassos Island a treasured summer destination.
Potos village in Thassos is very popular, especially among young tourists. With its narrow streets filled with shops and bars, tourists often finish their day with a drink after having enjoyed the multitude of Potos beaches.
At night, Potos village is vibrant and colorful, enticing young people to discover the unique night life of the beautiful Thassos village.
The easiest and quickest way to reach Thassos is by boat from the city of Kavala.
- Fly directly to Kavala’s International Airport, Meg. Alexandros (KVA) in Chrissoupolis village
- Fly to Thessaloniki Macedonia Airport (SKG) and drive to Kavala via the Egnatia highway (E90). Kavala is located 165km east of Thessaloniki and takes approximately 2hrs.
- Depart from the Port of Kavala to Prinos Port – approximately 1hr 10min (north Thassos), 27km from Atrium Thassos Hotel
- Depart from Keramoti Port for Thassos to Limenas Port – approximately 35min, with frequent routes (north Thassos), 42km from the hotel. Keramoti Port is 10min away (8km) by car from Kavala airport
- Take the highway towards the village of Potos. The hotel is 600 meters from the village of Potos, Thassos Island.